Get the Best Colors
Getting a full color printer for your office is often not cheap. These are machines that come with a price tag because of all that they offer. Never before have we had this much ability to accomplish high level print jobs in the comfort of your own office. Companies like Xerox have done their best to give you a copy shop experience without leaving the office. However, many people don’t get the results they expect. This is because they don’t know how to get the best colors from adjusting their printers settings.
It is common to see people complain about getting dull colors without understanding how their printer works. There are a number of settings within your machine that you can change for the job at hand. This will help you be able to set the printer up for whatever you are specifically working on. Doing this will get you the best colors from your machine.
Follow these color printing tips to get the best prints you’ve ever had.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
If you follow these steps then you should be getting better results in no time at all.