If you have spent the money on getting a new color copier for your office then you should demand the best results. However, not everyone knows how to use their color copier correctly. Many people print duller prints than they need to be without ever realizing that they are doing it. This is usually because they never take the time to understand how to get the most from your color copier. Luckily, Copier Phoenix is here to help you.
If you want to get the most from your color copier then you need to understand how your copier works. There are a number of different settings that you can change to get different results. Many people never consider looking at the settings and just take the results they get at face value. This is a mistake, and if you follow these steps then you will start to see brighter, bolder colors from your color copier.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.